Blog n°2: My favorite vacation or concert



My favorite concert was in winter vacations of this year with my cousin and his friends in Arica. The concert was about Chilean Trap and presented many exponents of the genre because was a festival. I had a great time in this concert because in addition to listening to music I was able to share and reconnect with people I don’t usually see every day. With my cousin we sang many songs that accompanied us in our summer when we went to the beach. Even though it was hard for my mom to agree to give me permission because she thought it would be very "flaite" the atmosphere, but the truth is that music is for everyone and should not discriminate. It was very quiet and friendly, in Arica people tend to be nice and was no exception. There were all kinds of audiences, even older adult. 
I really enjoyed that day and although it may not have been the best, I have a pleasant memory of him.  And soon with my cousins we will return to live a new experience in a larger concert.

Comentarios


  1. I like the Chilean trap! I would have loved to go!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really don't like the trap, but concerts are always an excellent experience. I'm glad you enjoyed that day!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That’s great! That’s the thing about concerts, singing everything.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6, postgraduate studies