Post 3: "The most embarrassing thing I am willing to admit"


There were already a lot of people inside and with my sister we went to buy the popcorn, which was a very bad idea because when we came back the room was too dark. I carried the bag of popcorn that was the biggest in size and as I walked all excited towards my mom I stumbled on a step and fell face down under some seats where everything was noticeable. The popcorn flew down the aisle and I didn’t know what to do at the time.
Resultado de imagen para niña se cae con palomitas
The most embarassing moment I have in memory at the moment happened a couple of years ago. With my mother and sister we went to the cinema to see the premiere of a highly acclaimed film, so it was very crowded. Back then in Arica there was only one cinema with a single room that was giant.

My face burned with shame because many laughed (including my mom and sister). Then I picked up the popcorn that was left in the bag and my little dignity to sit down.

Resultado de imagen para niña se cae con palomitas

And since then I’ve never agreed to carry the popcorn when I’m asked to, let alone the drinks. Better not to risk it.

Comentarios

  1. It's sad to have lost those popcorn, I love them hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How sad the sall but above all to have lost the popcorn, they are too tasty

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm always careful not to drop the popcorn fromd corn ... it would be as you describe it very embarrassing

    ResponderEliminar

  4. The only good thing about the fall is that everything was dark! Poor popcorn!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6, postgraduate studies

Blog n°2: My favorite vacation or concert