Post 6, postgraduate studies


When I was in school I didn’t really understand what the post grade was, and I just imagined studying maybe more than one career but now that I know them I want to study some. I have thought about doing a postgraduate degree on a career-related topic such as political science, management or economics, as well as thinking about studying something completely different like arts and culture, music or letters.
There is such a wide variety of studies that I would like many at once, although unfortunately some titles are discredited by society and at the time of working they do not receive a good salary. The worst thing is that this system has always urged us to study careers and post degrees that generate money as if it depended on our IQ and our life. I have always found it sad that in Chile only typical careers such as law, medicine and engineering are valued. There are many other professions that generate a great contribution and are ignored.
But hey, back to my case, I would really like to do a post degree in history, I’ve always liked it and it’s been one of my greatest wishes. History for me means identity, it is really important and necessary and imparting it would be a pleasure for me. It brings me happiness.
Resultado de imagen para historia fotos

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog n°2: My favorite vacation or concert