Post n°9



Hello everbody!

Today I’m going to talk about a series I saw for Netflix and liked it too. This is "Hannibal". I remember seeing her last year while the university was out of classes, my cousin recommended her to me and I agreed to pick her up on Netflix, which I don’t regret.

The plot is based on the classic films of Doctor Hannibal Lecter played by Anthony Hopkins where a man who is a psychiatrist, of high class and who possesses quite elegance, has an obsession with killing people and then eating with the flesh of their people. The Netflix series I saw was about that, but some roles changed, for example, instead of Clarice there was an FBI agent named Will Graham, who possessed the ability to imagine the murders as they had happened and thus help the police with their investigation.

Doctor Hannibal who in this series works as an ally of the police, maintains a relationship with Will where they both see themselves as a danger to each other and that is the main point of the series. Although many more events also occur that cause unexpected twists and surprises to viewers.
From this series I highlight the actor who plays doctor Lecter who is called Mads Mikkelsen for paying homage to such an important and historical character, as well as Hugh Dancy who plays William Graham for his interesting and novel role.

I recommend that you see it !

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6, postgraduate studies

Blog n°2: My favorite vacation or concert