Post 5: My fav. Job


I know I study Public Administration, and my ideal job according to this is at the Mint Palace. I would like to become part of the Ministry of Health or Interior one day, as I would also like to be part of the Comptroller’s Office. I have dreamt of writing books on politics at times because it is one of my great passions when studying, but if we talk about dreaming, my ideal work since childhood has had to do with music. In my mind I’ve always dreamed of being a great artist in the style of Lana del Rey. I really love his music, his lyrics express all the freedom of the 70s and that makes it incredible, I consider that that time was much more interesting than the current one.
I’ve dreamed of what it would be like to find myself on stage with thousands of fans singing some song from my label and it would be amazing to see myself in front of so many people with an orchestra behind me because I love instrumental melodies, So if I were to choose a style of music, I’d go with Lana. 




It’s a little ridiculous, but sometimes I think about how I’d act if I was famous, and I look at the high-handed attitudes of other artists making sure I’d be a lot nicer to people haha, yeah, am very imaginative. But coming back to reality, the above is just a dream, the truth is that I love what I’m doing, I love dedicating myself to the good of others and yes, I love my privacy.
I know that at some point we have all dreamed of art, being singers, writers, painters, actors, etc., but that at the end of the day, we are the ones who love and end up feeling proud of ourselves.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6, postgraduate studies

Blog n°2: My favorite vacation or concert