Post n°4: What are you really into lately?


Sincerely I don’t know. In this last time all I do is study and be at home, which is not very fun since I live alone. Yeah, I’m usually pretty bored, but one way or another I always have something to do.

Although what I’m doing a long time ago is waiting for statistical ratings because my life depends on it. Well, it’s no big deal, but I need to know how I did. I think I’m little worried. I think a lot about my future and I’ve been thinking about this forever, which is a little disturbing or maybe not.

Seriously speaking I started seeing a series a couple of weeks ago that I’m about to finish and it’s really good. I don’t know why I haven’t seen it before. The name is "gossip girl" and it is about the lives of young people who are part of the elite of New York and all the "problems" that would affect people of that social class. 

Every episode is a new plot, full of emotions so it’s quite interesting. I’ve loved and hated the characters but I love it. I thank netflix for existing because it has saved me from days of boredom.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6, postgraduate studies

Blog n°2: My favorite vacation or concert