Post n°7


Verónica Figueroa Huencho


Today I’m in my second year of college and it hasn’t been easy. There are issues that are difficult to understand, and therefore I need someone to guide me.
During the first year, I didn't understand very well what the Public Administration was about and I didn't know if my vocation really was this, then my section was assigned to Professor Veronica Figueroa Huencho. She made me understand many areas of performance that I didn'tt know about, made the introduction to the central topic of study and was fruitful.
To put us in context, Professor Veronica is a Public Administrator at the University of Chile, a PhD in Management Sciences and she have a postdoctorate from the Center for Latin American Studies at Stanford University.  She's an expert in indigenous politics because she is part of the Mapuche community, and therefore whenever I had doubts about the problems with the native peoples I resorted to it. It was admirable how he fought for his ethnic group in the academic and political world, whether through articles, magazines or participation in television programmes. In addition, she was a CONADI presidential adviser and next year will attend Hardvard University as a guest to investigate the systems of government of indigenous peoples and the Chilean State.
 I consider it one of the most important intellectual bases of this University and a contribution to the Country.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6, postgraduate studies

Blog n°2: My favorite vacation or concert