Post n°4


Hi everyone, what’s up?

Today I was thinking about my hobbies and I came to the conclusion that I have many. For example: when I lived in Arica I liked to go to the beach (my favorite place) walking, cycling or in a car with my family or friends to eat, play or bathe. I liked play with my pets, watching a movie with my sister or going out to the city center with my friends. But today in Santiago there isn’t much I can do.
My current hobbies are: playing guitar, writing, watching movies and sometimes going out alone to get to know the city and take pictures. Nothing I really wanted to do but I think it’s not so bad.
And which is your favorite activity?

Have a good day! :) 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6, postgraduate studies

Blog n°2: My favorite vacation or concert