Hi everyone !

This photo was taken in 2017 when we were soon to graduate, it was going to be put in the yearbook. I remember that I was very excited with my colleagues, we thought that everything would be better later. The photographer said to “join in groups of friends” and there he took it.
They are my friends. My little group.
Today when I see this picture it makes me nostalgic because we don’t think that our paths would be separated so much and that the university would be so complicated. I miss them every day since we used to have a lot of fun during classes and outside of them. That's why I barely have the opportunity to go to Arica we get together to talk or we go for a walk in the center of the city.

If I could repeat the school stage I would do it. =)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6, postgraduate studies

Blog n°2: My favorite vacation or concert